2011年3月20日 星期日

2011 Baseball Prospect List-- Before it Starts

I've decided to start a new project, to do a new baseball prospect list, derived from all the conventional prospect lists. But instead of a list that based on the players' future preformance prospect on the baseball field, my list should aim for the player's trading card prospect in the market. As such, although most of the elements affecting this is still based on the player's on field performance, based on my experience, there's more to a player's card price than just how good he is as a baseball player.

Thus, I've gather several different ranking and grading lists and combine them for my own larger list, although smaller than some larger lists, with combined ranking. The list is larger than all the Top 100 or 50 ranking list, so I might not miss anyone with prospecting potential, but smaller than most of the team lists, to cut down on some of the marginal prospects with minimum potential, at least in the field of baseball cards.

Although the system is still under work, but I think I will start posting the list by team and implement it along the way. It's still far from a perfect or even proven system, but I believe it's better to start first, otherwise I'd probably giveup when the lazy bug bites and it will amounts to nothing.

Anyhow, I will post the team lists alphabetically and explained my calculating system along the way.

沒有留言: